- This event has passed.
(Virtual) Motivating the Unmotivated Student
January 12 @ 7:00 pm
Via Zoom. For parents of students in 4th to 12th grades.
Is your student in a January slump? In this 30-minute interactive webinar, parents are invited to learn a few tips, tools, and strategies to motivate, inspire, and support their student.
Presented by Successful Study Skills 4 Students.
- How to inspire your kids to motivate themselves
- How self-esteem and anxiety impacts motivation
- The effects of power struggles
- The importance of goals and objectives, choices and consequences
- What problem-solving skills benefit an unmotivated student
Please register at enroll.successfulstudyskills4students.com/enroll/virtual