Part-time Reference Librarian
The Lewisboro Library is seeking an enthusiastic, technology-savvy part-time reference librarian to join our team in South Salem, New York.
- Provides excellent customer service for reference and reader’s advisory.
- Assists library patrons with using public computers, software applications, online resources and digital content services including training one-on-one and small groups.
- Assists with collection development and cataloging of adult collection.
- Assists with creating and running library programs.
- Master’s in Library Science and New York State Public Librarian’s certificate. MLS students nearing completion of degree may apply.
- Knowledge of Evergreen ILS, Microsoft software, library digital content apps and services.
- Enthusiasm for working with the public in a library dedicated to its mission as the heart of the community.
- Ability to collaborate well with a team as well as work independently.
- Attention to detail and commitment to excellent customer service.
Salary: $23.00-$25.00 per hour depending on experience
Schedule: two Fridays per month.
More substitute hours may be available.
Please send resume to: Cindy Rubino, Library Director
P.O. Box 477
15 Main Street
South Salem, New York 10590