- This event has passed.
(Virtual) How to Keep Your Student Focused, On-Track, and On-Task in the New Learning Environment
October 14 @ 7:00 pm
Parents are invited to learn a few tips, tools, and strategies to support their student’s at-home learning.
What you will learn:
- What are the 8 things you can do to optimize your student’s eLearning practice
- How to keep your student on track and on task
- How to establish and maintain accountability
- Should my student study with friends
- How to minimize distractions
- How to reduce your student’s stress and anxiety
Please register at http://enroll.successfulstudyskills4students.com/enroll/virtual.
A zoom link will be email the day before. Presented by S4 Study Skills.