Organized self-starter with a knowledge of the community wanted for the part-time position of Lewisboro Library Fair coordinator. The Fair is the main annual fundraiser for the Library and will take place on Saturday, September 21, 2024.
- logistics and planning of Fair, organizing rentals and booking vendors
- recruiting and scheduling of volunteers
- community outreach and marketing
- coordinating Fair activities
- convening committee chairs and supporting the planning of their individual fair areas
- organizing three donation days in August
- Fair set-up and after-Fair clean up
You must be detail-oriented, computer and social media savvy with good communication skills. Some physical labor and lifting may be required. This is a temporary part-time position of
approximately a few hours for planning in the spring, 12 hours per week during June/July,
and 20 hours per week during August/September for $22.00 per hour.
Please send resume to Cindy Rubino at email@example.com or to
Lewisboro Library, PO Box 477, South Salem NY 10590