Did you know that you have access to no-cost 1-to-1 online tutoring, resume and cover letter review, and other learning resources through Lewisboro Library? Sign up for this free webinar (simply choose the date that works best for you!) to learn how you can get started with Tutor.com.
Join us on any of the following Fridays:
Feb. 19 | Mar. 5 | Mar. 19 | Apr. 9
4:00 p.m. EST / 1:00 p.m. PST
During this free webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to create an account and connect with a tutor
- What to expect during a tutoring session
- How to use 24/7 drop-off review
- What’s included in our Princeton Review® materials (hint: test prep galore!)
- How job seekers can get career support
There will be a brief Q&A after each presentation so you can get your questions answered, and start using Tutor.com right away!